Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi from the Pit

Still waiting here patiently in the pit stop, watching the world run by.

Since this is a running blog, I don't have much to write about. Things are improving, but it's a slow process. I'm actually running a few times a week really short, and doing a bit of elliptical. It really could be a lot worse, though it's still a long way from my usual training.

I know it's an investment in healing that will pay off in the end. To be back 100% will make it all worth it.

8 comments:

JD said...

We're all running on the razor's edge, with pits on both sides. You'll be back up in no time, looking down at some of us who currently think we're invincible!

Kea said...

At least you didn't write that you were in the pit of hell. LOL.

I know this will pay off for you long-term, and even though I don't run, I have a pretty darn good idea of how you are feeling.

Hang in! Have a beer! :-D

Johnny said...

I hope the injury heals soon so that you can start running again.

Sue said...

Sara I have no doubt you'll be better than 110% for 2010. I look forward to seeing you again at a race soon.

Eliza Ralph-Murphy said...

Are you doing weights and rehab exercises? What sort of stuff does Greg have you doing? Why don't you post a video. I dare you;)

Hone said...

Man!! Everyone is hurt. This is ridiculous. I hope you heal up soon.

David said...

So how is life in the Pit these days? Covered in snow? Haven't heard much lately - hope all is well.

Sara Montgomery said...

David, yes finally some snow here, and more on the way!