Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fresh Start


I love January. I don't really do resolutions per se, but I do use the fresh start
to re-evaluate my priorities and how I spend my time. I'm starting 2012 by unsubscribing to 
all the blogs I've joined over the years. Nothing personal to anyone, they are all gone, even 
Derrick's! I want to free up time and head-space by cutting back on my internet time. 
I'll still check out sites and blogs, but just not as often, and not whenever Google prompts me to. 



6 comments:

Eliza Ralph-Murphy said...

Well at least you didn't DELETE! OH MY GOD, I just noticed my Followers list went down by one;-(
I will deal;-) Happy 2012.

Sara Montgomery said...

Delete will happen some day. ;)
Yeah, the only reason I posted this is so that (hopefully) no one will think I ONLY unfollowed THEM!

Derrick said...

I'm hurt ;)

Ok, fess up...you just joined Facebook didn't you??

Sara Montgomery said...

Now now, don't take the crack addictions of others personally.

Good addictions:
- running
- coffee

Bad addictions:
- everything else
- coffee

Buttons Thoughts said...

You go Sara everyone should do what they want to be happy and I know running is your happy.
I will not fault you for dropping off my friends list I understand completely. I would rather see you out running doing what you love rather then chained to Google.
All the best in 2012 Sara it is going to be a fantastic year.
Facebook is evil (just kidding) it is certainly time consuming I would rather be back in the bush.
B

Sara Montgomery said...

Thanks, Buttons! All the best for the year to you too!